[pygame] anybody ever thought about an art library?

I was thinking it might be fun to have a set of graphics available as
a part of the pygame website. A set of tiles, explosions, platforms,
backgrounds ... maybe work in a python or pygame-snake type theme.

I could check around with some artists I know ... if there is
interested I could even finance the work and just donate it to the
project.

I think it would be a fun way to help promote the site and framework
also, as people might come to the site for the free art also.

Any thoughts? Cheers :)

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.