Re: [pygame] PyGame user interface widgets

On Sat, 2017-02-25 at 20:21 -0800, Irv Kalb wrote:
> - sgc

I created this toolkit as a simple, easy-to-use method that doesn't
take away control of the event loop (and thus can be dropped into an
existing project with almost no effort). So, if that is something that
sounds good to you, give it a go.

While I haven't had time to work on it for a while (hopefully I'll have
the time in the next year or so), I can still provide some support if
you have any trouble.

Of course, if you prefer the app.run() approach, then it looks like
ThorPy may be a good recommendation.