Re: [pygame] https://pygame.org/

I really like this site!!

I tried to log in and it was a bit disorienting to have to jump through all the hoops regarding confirming then resetting my password, but that’s just because it wasn’t clear that that was needed because this is a new system.

If upon trying to login, the error message said, “hey this is a new site, we need you to do x, y, and z before the site will recognize you again,” then I’d feel more comforted knowing that the steps I was performing were okay and productive.

Other than that, I notice that the info on the Downloads page is nearly 8 years old for mostly versions 1.9.1. Even the line: "Not sure what to download?  Read the Installation Notes” has an 404 link.

~ Michael