Re: [pygame] https://pygame.org/

Taste sometimes differs, politeness sadly, too.

From my perspective the new site is a huge step forward. It is great seeing pygame and the community evolve.

Thanks go to all who dedicate their free time and passion to make this real.
Rock on!

Best regards
Enrico

Am 13. März 2017 05:24:53 MEZ schrieb Bork Air <dan.fisher112233@xxxxxxxxx>:
again, your website looks like shit

the original green one had some design

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 1:44 AM, William Manire <williamkmanire@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey All,

The new site looks great! I'm so happy to see this project finally come to fruition after all of the debating. I'm also happy to report that the site works well and looks good from the browser on my Ubuntu Phone.