Re: [pygame] github terms of service issues

On Mon, 2017-03-27 at 10:43 +0200, René Dudfield wrote:
> Some issues about the github Terms of Service have been raised by
> Dominik George‏.
>
> I'd like to pause the github move until we can find out more.
> Hopefully he will provide some more information for us soon on what
> those issues are exactly.

I use the tosdr.org plugin, which gives a rating for ToS for a website,
and summarises the points of the license. Might give you a good
overview, you can view the summary they give here:

https://tosdr.org/#github

Biggest issues I see in that summary are:

    You must provide your legal name upon registration

    Your account can be suspended and your data deleted any time for any
    reason