Re: [pygame] cleaner pygame

> Yep, it's pretty low, but IMHO well done, so it's easy to build up your
> needed higher level functionality around it.

I agree. I've just created a simple yet powerful object oriented sprite system : the core development lasted no more that 15 hours. And the program itself is no longer than 150 lines.

Now I'm going to implement nicer things like fade effects, sliding transitions and so on.

Python is a very simple and clear language : if you know some good programming practices (as you should if you come from C or similar), it's straightforward to create something working in a few hours. Mising Python with SDL through PyGame is the perfect solution for non-intensive graphical application.

Cristiano

--
TiscaliNet, libero accesso ad Internet.
http://www.tiscalinet.it