Re: [pygame] .deb for unstable/sid

Ooops,  I didn't read the other thread before sending my other reply to this!

Your upload is from the same deb source I use, just compiled for the latest
sid?  I have done this myself, but gave up when I had a segmentation fault on
one of the samples...  I was hoping that I could get all the pygame examples
working, now that numeric and the latest SDL_ttf are in sid.

Unfortunately, they still didn't all run, and I never had a chance to persue
the remaining issues.

When the next version of pygame is released, I'll have another go if no-one
else does, although it sounds like you'll be more prompt than me and can take
over!

Things I've done since 1.0-1
- Made a dependency on libsdl-ttf1.2 (>= 1.2.2-1) for pygame in debian/control.
This is so more of the examples will run.
- Bumped the version up to -2.

Francis

Home: francis@flourish.org  Web: www.flourish.org