Re: [pygame] problem in pygame.mixer (undefined symbol)

OK, I'm replying to myself since I didn't receive Pete's response (I
read it in the list archives... my mail provider seems to discard mails
at random...)
I rebuilt the sdl_mixer lib with an explicit --enable-ogg-music added to
the configure script and it worked fine (just some issues with
environment variables not set up correctly)
Everything seems to work OK now, thanks for your quick reply.

cheers,
sylvain