Re: [pygame] multimedia pygame

On
> I recently started using OpenGL (through pyopengl) for 2D, and it really
> is easy.  You can see an unfinished version of my project at
> http://big-brain.org/files/thrust/thrust_src.zip
>
> Look in ogle.py at the Screen Texture classes to see just about
> everything you need to get started.

Yes! Using orthographic projection, everything else is cake!

I was working on my own sprite engine using this. Didn't get beyond the demo
stage, but taking a image, and spinning/shearing/zooming/rotating is easy at
this level. The problem is PyOpengl is a really low-level wrapper to OpenGl.
We need something higher.

--

The Meek shall inherit the Earth,
for the Brave are among the Stars!