[pygame] "Nutshell" Game Framework

About the game/physics sytem I posted earlier: I got to the point where it's in workable enough condition that I can release a demo of a character walking around, collecting cookies by touching them. As someone pointed out with the earlier little flying demo, the collision physics effects aren't realistic yet -- objects that collide just stop moving unless you build a custom collision handler. I've got a tangle of modules that make characters with stats and sprites, a UI, and other things. I got the edge-tile thing working, though the actual selection of tiles available is limited for lack of graphics; the unknown edge pieces are drawn as "?" marks. The whole demo is in a screen-handler system that lets you switch between a title screen and a couple of other things.

Kris