Re: [pygame] Need help testing Slingshot rc2

Ubuntu 7.04, crashes for me, traceback is

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Slingshot.py", line 198, in <module>
    main()
  File "Slingshot.py", line 192, in main
    g.main_loop(sys.argv[1:])
  File "Slingshot.py", line 159, in main_loop
    part = game_part.main_loop()
  File "/home/mib/Desktop/Slingshot_rc2/lib/GamePart.py", line 1004, in main_loop
    pygame.draw.aaline(self.screen, (255,100,0), pl.pos.get_int_pos(), (ax,ay),1)
ValueError: unsupported bit depth for aaline draw (supports 32 & 24 bit)

When I start to play the game itself.  I think my desktop may be set to 16bpp temporarily due to some issues playing a game in Wine

Hope that helps

Michael