Re: [pygame] Spaces And Tabs Pointlessly Time-Wasting Religious Schism

solution:

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Bill Coderre <bcbc@xxxxxxx> wrote:

My meager solution has been to turn on an option that displays a faint glyph representing each tab. Therefore, when I open a file, I somewhat subliminally see which lines have an indenting problem, and I fix them.

Using the editor: Scite, it can normally show no glyph, but, when there is a space and tab mismatch, it now shows a glyph.

Then you press alt+shift+i and it fixes it.
--
Jake