Re: [pygame] audio programming with pygame?

Hi all,

2009/5/23 Devon Scott-Tunkin <djvonfunkin@xxxxxxxxx>:
> There's also the pure data "language" http://puredata.info/

Regarding Pure Data, I have written a very nice FUDI protocol for twisted.
FUDI is the protocol used by the netsend and netreceive builtin
objects in Pure Data.
This way, you can control Pure Data, or receive informations from Pure
Data in Python.

Here is where you can find this FUDI protocol for twisted :
http://code.google.com/p/toonloop/source/browse/trunk/py/toon/fudi.py
It is released under GNU GPL. Written by Alexandre Quessy.
(forgot to provide a license. Please just copy-paste this line above
for now if you reuse it)

It is part of the ToonLoop project for now. It will be moved to the
rats package soon.
See my other email regarding state saving in which I introduce the rats package.

--
Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net/