[pygame] not using PyGame after all...

Hi all,
After trying to use both WX and PyGame for my Battleship game, it is
looking like WX is actually going to do what I am hoping to get done
more easily, at least from my perspective. I do not need animations or
quick refreshing of the screen, just a grid of squares where I can get
a square's position from the keyboard or the mouse and update that
square's color or text. WX lets me do all this with a simple grid
sizer and a bunch of StaticText and Button objects.
I want to extend a sincere THANK YOU to everyone who gave me links,
advice, and code snippets. The cool thing about programming is that
what you learn in one area nearly always helps you in other areas, and
that has definitely been the case here. So thanks to everyone, and I
will still (probably) be on the list, just not active. PyGame
definitely seems worth pursuing and figuring out more, and a project I
do in the future may well include its use.

--
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)