Re: [pygame] 0.3 Released

> $ sdl-config --libs --cflags --version
> -L/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib -lSDL -lpthread
> -I/usr/include/SDL -D_REENTRANT
> 1.1.6
>
> Eerie, huh? Anyway, as I said I got it working by just copying over
> the Setup.in file, same as in 0.2.

i've made a quick revision to the config_unix.py file.
it will "ignore" arguments with commas that it gets from sdl-config

it's in CVS and here is a copy for your convenience.

as per our usual routine. there is a version 0.3b tarball with
this small change. i've also moved david clark's RPM's into the
main FTP directory and got them all linked up in from the
pygame downloads page. happy trails

http://pygame.seul.org/download.shtml

thanks again, david

config_unix.zip