Re: [pygame] pygame on OSX (10.2.1)

On Samstag, November 9, 2002, at 09:17  Uhr, Pete Shinners wrote:

> Bob wrote (but bounced):
> ------------------------
>
> The image cache issue is just a path name problem, edit SDLmain.m (or
> whatever the .m file is.. I'm not sure anymore) and make sure the
> version number in the icon path is that of your python build.
>
> -bob

Thanks Bob, Thanks Pete! It works.

pygame is running nearly out-of-the-box from CVS python and CVS pygame.
The examples run without problems, but give either a Bus Error or
Segmentation Fault when exiting. I started the examples from the
Terminal.

Let's see what I can now do on OSX with this package. :)

Thanks again,
kaweh