Re: [pygame] pygame2exe update

Do you know if it's possible to do this using WINE?  I want to upload a
windows exe to the LD competition, but don't have a windows box.

If i installed wine, then installed win32 python, then pygame and
py2exe, would it work?

PS. in your entry, (which i thought was cool) there's a bug on line 104
of gui.py.  It wouldn't run for me until i changed rect.h to rect.height

sjbrown