[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pygame] Tiling routine: my soccer demo
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [pygame] Tiling routine: my soccer demo
- From: Guillaume Proux <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 03:33:19 +0900
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:34:08 -0500
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020826
I have eventually made a convincing demo for my Tile engine (that will
also serve as a comparison base
if I eventually try to optimize it/recode it in C).
I thought that it would be fun to let you play with it. The code and gfx
are put in the public domain.
(apart from the pygame logo included (and distorted) whose copyright
remains to its original author)
here is a link:
This is NOT a soccer game project but if I find the time, it might
seriously start one from this....
I wait for any comment or criticism.
pygame mailing list