[pygame] Fwd: Game distribution

>From owner-pygame-users@seul.org  Tue Nov 26 16:26:45 2002
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:26:44 -0800 (PST)
From: Justin Shacklette <shackletj@yahoo.com>
Subject: Game distribution
To: pygame-users@seul.org

Pygamers,
  I've been working on a pygame game (not a gamelet, but still small),
that I would like to make available.  Does anyone have some suggestions
for a good distribution method for pygame games?  I'd like to make a
'free' web page with info, screen shots, downloads, and such, but it
seems way too small to go to sourceforge.   Thanks.

-Justin