RE: [pygame] pygame and py2exe

Yup, there's nothing like sending a query to a mailing list for spurring the
insight that solves the problem.

Once I moved the code that sets the program icon to BEFORE my set_mode
command, the program works.  So pygame was looking for it's own icon upon
setting the mode, wasn't finding it, and was blowing up.  If I gave it a
specific icon to look for before calling my first set_mode(), it was okay.

Sorry to bother you.

David