Re: [pygame] widescreen

Noone has no idea of to whom you were writing to - and why - above.

You cannot verify this. And in fact what you is factually incorrect, at least in my case.

His email contains the In-Reply-To header, that allows Thunderbird to
correctly put his message in its place in the thread.

I infer that you may be using an email client that does not use the
In-Reply-To header to thread messages, but only the subject, and is
therefore fooled by subject changes, which are useful in many situations.

If my supposition is correct, you may want to try a better email client.
Hey, no need to get all scrappy here!
I use Thunderbird as well, but I am subscribed to many e-mail lists, and I don't like the threading that Thunderbird does
so I have it turned off.
If the relevant parts of the previous e-mail are not quoted, I don't bother going back to look where the e-mail was from.
Which means that I don't offer help either.
Especially for replies, it gives you the whole text of the e-mail so you can easily excerpt relevant parts. (if you know an e-mail client that doesn't do this,
THEN maybe it's time to upgrade.)
If there's no reason for using excerpts, why'd you quote the original reply where he said 'No one has any idea of who you're ....'?
Because it's a convention?
Because it makes sense?
So people don't get confused as to whom you're replying or to what specifically?
(D): all of the above.
Yeah.
HTH,
-Luke