Re: [pygame] pygame hangs with some mp3 files and hangs the hole prozess

I use ubuntu gutsy gibbon and gentoo (and there stable versions of smpeg).
http://packages.ubuntu.com/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=libsmpeg&searchon=names&subword=1&version=gutsy&release=all
gentoo packages.db site is not availible at the moment.
 And the errors occur on different machines.
should i come in irc? i try to come on the mp3file (if i have running
there some file-servers (ssh...)) then i can send you over dcc the
file?