Re: [pygame] Break outside the loop

On Nov 23, 2007 7:01 AM, Luke Paireepinart <rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I know what he meant.  I didn't understand the error that his incorrect code
> _did_ generate, and I was asking if anyone else did understand.

It's a bit unclear what the supposed indentation in the original code
is. If you paste it to an editor as-is, Python complains that
"unindent does not match any outer indentation level" (since the while
is indented incorrectly). Unless the original poster provides the code
as an attachment or using e.g. some paste-bin web service (that
correctly retains indentation), it's impossible to say for sure what
caused the "break outside of loop" error. You're right that it looks
like the break should affect the for y in range -loop.

--
Sami Hangaslammi