Re: [pygame] Spam problem with joystick module

Yeah I did that and it's perfect,

here is the link, Rene gave it to me, maybe it can help someone else :

http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php

2009/11/15 Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi rouiller,

Somehow the joystick extension module is being compiled with the debug switch set (DEBUG macro defined). Try getting the most recent build from SVN at http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php. I think this problem should be fixed.

Lenard Lindstrom

rouiller olivier wrote:
Thanks for the file, they work well but I still have the spam.
I guess I will have to deal with it til next release and hope the game will still be playable.