[pygame] OpenGL + OS X refresh problem

Hi there,

I installed PyOpenGL and Pygame in the hopes of getting some code running
from work on my home computer, and things almost work. The trouble seems to
be that the pygame window does not refresh unless it loses focus. I built SDL
from source using the 10.6 SDK.

I've been able to run the PyOpenGL demos and they work fine so I think this
is a pygame issue (or SDL, I guess)... Also the 2D pygame examples like "aliens" work fine, but the 3D cube one does not. Has anyone else encountered such a thing
and found a way to fix it?

I'm using Python 2.7 from python.org and the latest PyOpenGL (3.0.1, I think, whatever easy_install delivers as of last night).

Many thanks,

David