Re: [pygame] MadTVs 1st test render.

> anyways, it looks good. if you can produce a game with that level of
> quality, i think a lot of people will be impressed.

Thanks I hope we can keep that standard up thoughout the game.

> looks sharp. i guess it's kind of hard to release a lot of betas and
> demos for a game with a "plot" like you are doing.
Yeh I have really not thought about it. I guess once pyzzle is working beta
testing will only be testing game play. Perhaps I could do some _private_
beta testing. Anyway that along way off.

>there is a MadTV
> television show, i dunno if that will interfere with your game?
Will not be a problem, MadTV is just what we are calling it in the mean
time. Still no title yet and the best we can come up with is: Geek escape.
Not much good.

> look like a 2 hour render to me. but i guess everything depends on what
> kind of system it's on :]
we are learning as we are going so we could probally reduce it, with a bit
of expermenation. Or we could just buy a 20node render farm. [:

Thanks
Andy