RE: [pygame] Forum

> I believe that there are also good generators which make searchable
> web-accessible archives from mailing lists. At least mharc [1] (a part
> of MHonArc [2]) does something like that.

Well, is that really necessary, as the pygame.org ML is already
web-accessible and searchable?
See http://pygame.org/info.shtml#maillist

I don't think there will ever be any agreement on the ideal method of
communication for software projects.  Each culture seems to favour their
particular method.  Academia likes newsgroups, open-source dudes like
mailing lists, perl guys like wikis, win32 fellas like webforums.
Personally I like the mailing list, but opinions are like assholes.
When it's all said and done, it's up to the maintainer.

*DISCLAIMER* : the above stereotypes and generalizations are not
guaranteed to be acurate.  Contents may contain nuts. For external use
only.

-sjbrown

| Shandy Brown                               Digital Thinkery |
| shandy@geeky.net             http://www.digitalthinkery.com |