[pygame] problems between linux and windows

i'm working on a game that i've been coding between my desktop(windows) and my lappy(ubuntu - feisty fawn). So far I haven't had any problems. but as lately, i did a lot of programming on my desktop(windows) and now it won't run on my linux laptop. I haven't really changed anything that I know of. I keep getting stupid errors like "from pygame.locals import * no module locals" or pygame.init() no module init.

any ideas? thanks.

-Eric