Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 12:25 AM
Subject: [pygame] the game.Mainloop() myth

okay so I'm trying to use the .Mainloop() and am getting an error.

[error]
GameLoop instance has no attribute 'MainLoop'

[/error]

and the code is

[code]
if __name__ == "__main__":
     gameloop = GameLoop()
     gameloop.Mainloop()
[/code]

is the Mainloop() just a myth or does it really work? do I need to import a certain function or something?

thanks in advance,

-Eric

Checked by AVG Free Edition.