Re: [pygame] Possible to detect collision with an image?

Well, you could make the background of the image transparent and then
create a mask fro the pygame surface. This one can be checked for
collisions.

Florian

--
www.fladd.de - fladd.de: Homepage of Florian Krause
blog.fladd.de - fladd's Blog: Blog of Florian Krause