Re: [pygame] Milestone

Thanks for the open welcome guys!

I think I was on the old(i think old) mailing list for
pygame(it might have been egroups).  Well, I'm glad to
be back anyways :)

So what's the latest pygame news?  Any new games come
out, or some cool code?  I myself(now that I have a
working computer) can once again work on my own pygame
project.  It's sort of an rpg library, at least for
now anyway.  But I am actually only right now learning
how to rope the graphics without slowing down my
computer.  I will post my code soon--maybe someone can
help me where I left off ^^

Anyways, it's good to be back!

~~Mr #100(aka ngc1977_81 ;)