Re: [pygame] Pythonpoint/presto - still thinking

> My present issue is how to put together a tidy layout
> model.  My inital thought was to have each dimension
> in the layout represented as a function taking 1
> argument being the width & height to layout to.

hmm, i've done very simple stuff like this before. an
easy solution for you might be to just do all the layout
info and sizing at 640x480. then when playing back at
different resolutions, just resize all the positions
and widths at a ratio of the new size.

if course, this really is no different than just using
a 0.0-1.0 coordinate system.