RE: [pygame] pong/tele-tennis with sound!

Cool being able to double-click on some python
source in my email and have it run... (Glad
I trust you guys...) To me it's more fun playing that
old stuff than 3D, textures, etc...

Nice, clean looking code -- brings out the best in
Python. I think it should be added to a tutorial or something.

As an example it also shows how such a simple game can be faced
with subtle problems. I noticed "clicks" in the pure-sine beeps -
either sound card artifacts, or because the begining and end of the
wave don't match, or something else? And that the moving ball
gets "sheared" as it moves so it doesn't look like a square anymore.
This probably depends alot of refresh rate, etc., but it would be
a good example to see how it can be universally avoided. (I ran into
refresh problems in a toy game too where the game looked jumpy as
it approached a multipe of the refresh rate, and of course this would
change as the computational load of the game changed.)