Re: [pygame] Supported sound formats.

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 14:33 +0200, Michel Van den Bergh wrote:
> Question: is there a way in pygame to know what sound formats are supported?

I was thinking you could use pygame.mixer.music.queue() to test if a
music file loads without interrupting playback. To my disappointment I
found queue does not raise an exception if the music load fails. (It was
only silently killing the old queued file.)

I've just patched the pygame cvs code to report errors from
music.queue(). You'll have to wait until a next release to use that
reliably.