SV: Re: [pygame] Pixel perfect collision detection sugestion

Yes, using circular or ellipsoidal (or spherical if using 3D) collision
detection is somewhere in the middle of rectangular and pixel perfect.

You can avoid most of those "Hey, that missile should'nt have hit me!!!!"
but still..it's not perfect ;-)

What I think circular (using one or more circles) collision detection is
best for is when you want to add some nice collision handeling for your
sprites. It's fairly easy to calculate collision angles and the following
collision response (think pool for example...).

/John