Re: [pygame] questions on pygame.mixer and pygame.mixer.music modules

Thanks for the replies.

On 9/12/05, Pete Shinners <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 16:57 -0700, Srinath Avadhanula wrote:
> > 1. Is it possible to "fade-in" a music piece?
>
> You'll probably just want to do this with a ramp of set_volume calls. If
> your app is sleeping on the event queue with pygame.event.wait(), you
> could start a timer event every second and turn the volume up a little
> more each time.

I am wondering if there is some documentation which I am missing. Rene
mentioned fadein, but I cannot see such a function mentioned on:

http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/pygame_mixer.html

Also, you mention that the SDL library supports doubling and halving
the frequency... I am very new to SDL. Could you tell me how to do
this via pygame?

Thanks,
Srinath

--
Srinath Avadhanula
Ph.D candidate, University of California, Berkeley