[pygame] SPE

Hi,

I'm using SPE (on XP) to develop my python in, and I'm having a few problems closing down the PyGame window.

If my program does NOT have any errors (very rare - lol!), even if I click the close button, the program stops but the window doesn't close. I can enter the SPE IDE no probs, and run the program again, but all the time the PyGame window is showing.

If however my program does have errors, clicking the close button will crash both Python and SPE!

Any ideas as to what I may be doing wrong?

TIA