Re: [pygame] pygame web plugin

I don't know much about servers and the like, but here is my theory ( It would be more like Java Web Start than a pulgin ):

users should download python, along with another tool that i would call Python Web Start (PWS). To use online applications, they would execute PWS and enter the URL of the desired web application into PWS. PWS would then present a list of all of the PWS apps available on that site. Once the user choose one, PWS would download a main python script, along with any dependancies, to a temperary folder in the PWS directory. (PWS apps would only be alowed to access their own private subfolder in the temp. folder without direct user permission). PWS would then execute the main script using python.

=
Shaved Ice Business Opportunities
Tropical Sno, the global leader for Shaved Ice machines, premium flavors, and accessories. Visit us online to see our entire line of products to help get you started in your own business.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=44f82107f3c5ee4645590085989c3ae7