[pygame] gone through all 'new' issues now

Hello,

I've gone through all 'new' issues now.  I've applied patches or fixed bugs where I could, or marked them as wontfix/invalid in a few cases where the bug is an SDL bug (with a bug linked to in their bug tracker) or if the bug does not happen after some testing.

So the bugs left 'open' are ones which need further work.  We still need to prioritise them for the 1.9.2 release, or later releases.

cya!