Re: [pygame] Memory leak in surfarray.pixels3d?

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 11:13 AM, Christopher Night <cosmologicon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, one of the players of my pyweek game got a memory leak that seems to depend on the pygame version. We've reduced it to this script:

import pygame
pygame.init()
x = pygame.Surface((1000, 1000), pygame.SRCALPHA)
while True:
    a = pygame.surfarray.pixels3d(x)

When I run it on Ubuntu with python 2.6.5 and pygame 1.9.1release, memory stays fairly constant. When my player runs the script on Windows with python 2.7 and pygame 1.9.2pre, memory usage climbs by about 30MB per second. I'm trying to figure out whether anyone else can reproduce the leak, what's the cause, and whether I can fix it or work around it.
Hi,

I cannot reproduce.

>>> import pygame
>>> pygame.ver