Re: [pygame] Native PyGame method for automatically scaling inputs to a surface resolution?

Christopher Night wrote:

I use wrappers. Let me point out there's a total of 9 functions in pygame.draw. You seem to be going to a lot of effort to avoid writing 9 one-line functions.

Don't forget that function calls are expensive in Python, as
is doing piecemeal arithmetic.

Most other graphics systems these days provide a facility for
applying a transformation to coordinates before drawing, and
I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that PyGame should
do the same. Having it done for you in C would be more efficient
than doing it in Python.

--
Greg