[pygame] Mac binary installer (was Re: Import error on Windows)

FYI: I tried rebuilding the Mac binary installer for python 2.7, this time with portmidi. But it didn't work because I could not figure out how to install portmidi. I installed cmake and it seemed to do run (though it defaulted to using the MacOS X 10.5 SDK and include a 64-bit version, neither of which I wanted). But regardless of whether I ran using cmake's defaults or modified the settings to match what I needed, make failed horribly due to not being able to find really fundamental header files. It may be user error, it may be that their files can't run on 10.4 (which is where I do my builds to assure backward compatibility of the results), but I give up. I'm afraid the existing Mac Python 2.7 binary will have to do, without portmidi included. Sorry.

Regards,

-- Russell