Re: [pygame] Native PyGame method for automatically scaling inputs to a surface resolution?

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 1:31 PM, Mac Ryan <quasipedia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 12:36:50 +0200
René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Maybe it would be possible to implement easily in C, without too much
> code, but maybe not.  I'm not interested in it myself, since I think
> it's not too hard to layer on top - so I won't spend any effort
> implementing it. However, if you want to submit a patch that doesn't
> make the code super ugly, and doesn't cost too much performance we
> could add it.

I can have a go at it - without guarantees as I only occasionally code
in C - but that won't be immediately anyhow, most likely not before
15/10. If you have any further suggestion before I try to make my way
through the code, I'll be happy to listen.

Best,
/mac

PS: If any other PyGamer who is more fluent in C than I is interested
to work on this, I won't in any way feel dispossessed! ;)

Cool, if you like that might be interesting.  Just make sure you show your work as you go, so we can see if there's any problems before you do heaps of work.

What do you think about generating a wrapper that does it in python similar to the code I posted?

cya.