Re: [pygame] Native PyGame method for automatically scaling inputs to a surface resolution?

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:28:34 -0400
Christopher Night <cosmologicon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How can I use your system to draw a rectangle of a solid color onto a
> surface? With the regular pygame system, I would use surf.fill and
> pass it a Rect. If your system doesn't recognize rectangles of any
> sort, how can I do this? Feel free to show me in pseudocode how I
> could do it.

Addendum: it occurs to me that maybe I wasn't clear about the fact that
while only surfaces would have a "scale" parameter, rectangles applied
to a surface would be scaled, but the scaling is a property of the
surface, not of the rectangle. The same rectangle used to fill another
surface scaled differently would fill a different number of pixels.

/mac