Re: [pygame] Native PyGame method for automatically scaling inputs to a surface resolution?

Lenard Lindstrom wrote:

Would you be interested in adding a feature request for a float based rect class in the issue tracker?

I think it would make sense more as an adjunct to a coordinate
transformation feature. Once you have surfaces doing transformations,
you're going to want to pass floats into drawing functions, and a
floating rect type would be convenient for that. But I'm not sure it
would be worth adding float rects on their own.

What *would* be useful right now is if the drawing functions would
accept tuples of floats and round (not truncate!) them to ints.
Recent versions of pygame seem to have taken to raising exceptions
if you try to use floats as coordinates, which is very annoying.

--
Greg