[school-core] Fwd: Re: [school-discuss] Earthweb Networking and Communications: Network Software: Saving a Buck and Bucking a Trend

Dear Brad Harder and Ron Tjernstrom,

Greetings from Schoolforge, a coalition of organizations working to bring free
and open resources to education. We just read the article on earthweb about your
decision to go with Debian instead of Netware. Congratulations! We're very happy
to hear about this move and hope it influences others to follow your lead.

I'm writing to invite you to find out about our group of programmers, schools
and organizations and to consider joining us. It seems to us that you're already
one of us, so it would be only a formality. For you, it would also give you
direct access via our mailing list to like-minded people with lots of
experience; for us, we would have the pleasure of helping to broaden the
audience and the effectiveness of our messgage.

Would you have a look?

http://www.schoolforge.net

You'll find a list of current members, links to software lists, documentation
and curriculum and news links and ...

At any rate, best wishes and keep up the good work. We'll be hoping to hear from
you.

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge
Brad Harder:    bharder@scides.com