[school-core] Operating Procedures

There are many changes that are being looked at that would
significantly change the operation of SchoolForge and how it is tied
into the SchoolForge coalition.  The first line of the procedures
states "Schoolforge membership is by groups, not by individuals."  The
most basic foundation of where we are looking to go is in providing a
focus on the individual user, and connecting the users to the various
resources that are out there.

What I would like to do, is form the operating procedures in a way
that it defines the SchoolForge website as a product of the
SchoolForge coalition.  Then the website responsibilities will also be
removed from SF members as defined.  I'm thinking along with the plan
I have outlined, a separate plan is designed based on the current
operating procedures, and any changes will be noted to that, and
submitted here.

I don't think that any changes should be applied until both the plan
and procedures are at a point that development is ready to start.  I'm
going to be looking for a lightweight document management system to
get these organized and to present ideas for changing the procedures
to match both the needs and efforts that exist.

Thanks,

Justin