[school-core] Post your project news on news.schoolforge.net

Dear Schoolforge Members,

When Doug Loss or Mike Escham post on news.schoolforge.net I begin to see what a
great community Schoolforge could be. Not only does it make it easier for me as
site admin (all I have to do read ;-), but it also begins to show what a
powerful group we have. The thing I like about seeing posts from members, and
not just from an editor on their behalf, is that they are putting their money
where their mouths are: they have their own projects but they think and act as
parts of the Schoolforge community -- with a common purpose. Please join them by
remembering to post regularly (monthly would be good). You can just give a quick
summary and a link to details on your site and you'll have done the job.
Otherwise, how are we going to know what good work you're doing, let alone what
the group is doing collectively?

*If you haven't joined, go to http://news.schoolforge.net and sign up.
*If some of you have signed up and haven't been given editorial rights, please
just let me know who you are and I'll give you the rights.

Thank you in advance,

David
--
http://www.iteachnet.org