Re: [school-core] Announcing: Mailman 2.0.13 gets eVoting

I could be convinced to do such a hosting.... I havwe a decent connection,
please email me with the "needs to be done" and it might become a done deal

Bill

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain