Re: [schoolforge] the subject that never changes

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002 08:00:14 -0500 (EST)
Felipe Bergo <bergo@seul.org> wrote:

> I have also 3 translations of the press release (chinese, turkish and
> russian) that didn't make to the site due to the non ISO 8859-1 character
> sets involved. I never wrote multi-charset HTML, anybody here knows how to
> tell HTML that a given region of the page is in a specific charset and the

Turkish has iso-8859-9 codepage (3 icelandic characters replaced with turkish
ones), so you can easily open it with an editor, and insert the following:

<META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-9" http-equiv=Content-Type>

Cheers,
Görkem